Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Natural remedy for baby acne

« ...• Application of the juice of a fresh papaya along with its seeds and skin on the affected area will reduce the swelling and redness. It should however be washed off with warm water after sometime....
...Teenagers are in the worst position because they are not only going through the process of finding their self image, but then to have the embarrassment of bad skin on top of that only makes it harder....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...I remember growing up dealing with acne. When I would have an outbreak I would always run into the girls I had a crush on. I am not kidding, I mean don't get me wrong it didn't happen every time but even if it happened one in a hundred times it felt like it....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how much doesa laser acne scar treatment cost, treating acne fast, natural acne fighting ingredients

No comments: