Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best proven at home acne scar treatment

« ...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....
...Some cysts are so large and widespread that they do not respond to medication. These have to be physically drained and excised under the watchful eyes of dermatologist. Care should be taken and no attempt is to be made to personally excise them in front of bathroom mirrors. The instruments employed should be properly sterilized. It has been observed in many a cases that patients' attempt to cut and puncture these cysts have led to many a problems and in fact have made the condition worse. To drain and surgically excise these cysts, special comedones are used by surgeons....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Ok - here are the main causes of acne that you absolutely need to address:...»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne after pregnancy, chronic cystic acne, how to get rid of pimples and acne by food

No comments: